BUG List of random bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by kkk, Apr 12, 2018.

1. kkk

kkk New Member

• You can't sell the items you steal from stalls to the merchant NPC. When trying to do so you get the following error message: [​IMG]
    • Auto retaliate sometimes won't turn off.
    • There's no speed difference between using rapid and long range with a crossbow.
    • When spawning a set of equipment it deletes what you're currently wearing. This might not necessarily be a bug but I'd suggest having it auto bank what you're currently wearing. I lost a set of bandos and whatnot due to not knowing this.
    • The combat formula is messed up massively. Bots in d'hide and ghostly robes shouldn't be able to dds 30-30 frequently on full bandos / dharoks. Furthermore I missed 9 out of 10 barrage hits in mystic setup on full rune - on the other hand I had a bot constantly hitting me with barrage while it was wearing full rune.
    • The message when receiving a reward from an hour of playing doesn't display properly - in fact, I have no idea what my so called reward was due to this: [​IMG]
    • Rogue top is glitched. You can't uniquip it manually. I tried equipping another body slot item thinking it'd remove the rogue top but it deleted the top completely instead.
    • The URL for the forum in game is outdated: [​IMG]
    • The bandos boss can damage you through the door - i.e. when you're not actually in the boss room.
    • The minions and bosses at GWD don't respawn at the same time.
    • The ornate pool doesn't restore run energy.
    • If you click on an item while having your bank open it'll stay open. In other words, you are able to use this method to use the bank while being in the PVP area.
    • No left click option on first phase of KQ - apparently it's a hellpuppy. [​IMG]
    • The search feature in the bank doesn't work.
    • Every now and then when teleporting to the wild you get stuck in this area which also crashes your client: [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  2. kkk

kkk New Member

• You can receive slayer tasks that you don't have the required slayer level to complete. I received a kraken boss task but since I'm only 85 slayer I can't kill it. [​IMG]

3. watch this

watch this Professional Member Demonic

solid list of bugs, good effort aswel but clearly nobody seems to give a sh*t to even look at the forums and use this for the betterment of the game.

4. scimy102

scimy102 Member Staff Member Support

Thank you for the feedback sir, i'm not a dev but hopefully kit or zomboy can come to fix these bugs soon!